Seeking experienced Journeyman Cabinetmaker/Millworker. 3 month temporary term with the possibility of permanent status.QUALIFICATIONS
‣ Positive attitude & strong work ethic.
‣ High attention to fine detail and good mechanical aptitude.
‣ Strong problem solving & good communication skills.
‣ Own a vehicle and have a valid driver's license.
‣ Ability to drive a 1 ton delivery van.
‣ Possess own tools.
‣ Must be able to read & decipher CAD drawings, hand sketches or cut-lists.
‣ Must be able to go on site installations.
‣ Must be able to work independently and as a part or a team.
‣ Must be able to multi-task & perform in a fast paced environment with short deadlines.
‣ Experience with a Biesse CNC nesting machine is an asset.
‣ Experience with wood finishing is an asset.
Looking for a full-time shop laborer with the possibility of growth within the company.
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT NOT LIMITED TO‣ Carefully packing finished wood products
‣ Loading & off-loading products. Must be able to lift up to 50lbs.
‣ Driving delivery vans
‣ General shop & site clean-up duties
‣ No experience necessary. Must be reliable, have a good attitude, interest in the trade and a good driving record. Steel toe shoes required.
$12-15/hr depending on experience, benefits after 3 months.